Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 7

JuSt MaRrIeD....

Hmm.. Lamenye tak update blog aku...

     0400 hr.... still early for you, him, her, them, the whole world....... but for me... every time at hospital is an adventure and pulsy moment...... Yesterday, around this time, i felt so sleepy (working night shift).. I thought wanna have a nap for a few minutes.... Well... for about 10 minutes, it was so relaxing..... Suddenly....

~ an authorized music was played....

"Code Blue! Code Blue! ICU!"
"Code Blue! Code Blue! ICU!"...


     Man!! ICU will not call for code blue unless they were busy or shortage of staff... ( usually they will not announce code blue for ICU )..... When the bored sound was heard, I straight away heading to ICU...
The minute i stepped in ICU, I saw 6 patients was on ventilator, few patients for dialysis, 3 patients post cardiac surgery, 1 neonate, 2 patients post Thoracotomy..... My God!!! ICU was damn busy mann!!!! No wonder they activated code blue...


     Then I went straight to bed no 8. A young man.. 27 years old, was end up with Pulmonary Effusion, Ascitis, Pneumothorax.....and etc.... Just undergone Thoracotomy.... The patient was collapsed. BP unrecordable. CPR started. ECG also not recordable... i touched his hand.. so cold and clammy.... and the minuted i saw his hand... he got 'Inai' at his fingernails.... fresh 'Inai'.... and i heard them....


"He just married 3 weeks ago..."


    Ya, ALLAH!!! I was shocked!! Adrenaline given 8 ampoules, Sodium Bicarb 2 bottles, Dopamin started, but BP was not pickup... maintaining around 40/30 mmHg.... they make him alive till family members arrive.... 


      I am so grateful that me n my hubby still alive and having a great time together.. but what will happen if me, or he get in to this kind of situation....? What will happen to us?.... 








~ May ALLAh give him bless to all mankind~