Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10

Be StRoNg My FrIeNdS...

     I went to visit Amy at Princecourt Hospital last Saturday... She had undergone a surgery named LSCS.. Her baby was on breech and over due for a week.. that is why she must do the LSCS... When i reached there, my other 2 friends, Azila n Ijat was there earlier than us.. and Ijat was holding the baby (Amy's baby) on his arm... and Azila was seated next to him watching the baby.... the baby name is Badrul Ariff.. he was seems so comfort in Ijat's arm....  Amy was stable.. Bad was there too and he was so caring.....

     I asked Azila regarding her pregnancy... She told me she now pregnant 1 month +.... Alhamdulillah.... I was very happy for them.... Azila looks so eager to have baby when she looked Ijat carrying the baby.. They both looks happy... My pray always with them..... and I did pray to ALLAH for my rezeki......


       Today i received a miss called from Azila's number... I didn't realize when was my phone ringing.... I sms Azila n she replied........ She was abortion..... oh my god..... I called her n told her i had the same experience too.. she shocked because she doesn't know about it... I said I just don't let people know unless i want them to know.....  Hmm...  Be strong my dear........



      Be strong my dear friends Azila and Aizad.... There is always a reason for a thing to happen...... Keep trying and keep hoping  for Allah's help.... we love you......










~ Semoga Allah  memberi rahmat kepada kami dan memberi zuriat yang sihat dan soleh serta solehah kepada kami.... ~