Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16

TheRe'S A BeAt...... HeArT BeAT

        I done my follow up today.... Today I was reviewed by Dr. A. I saw that they haven't received my case note so Dr unable to recall my visit last time.. But, is ok.. Just fine... Dr. asked whether i had pregnant before... i said that i was miscarriage last time and this is my second time pregnancy... Then he wrote... G2 P0+1.

G2 = Pregnant x 2 / Second Pregnancy
P0 =  No Child/No alive baby
+1 = Miscarriage x 1/ Abortion x 1.

If a mother had pregnant 3 times and already had 2 alive children = G3P2
If a mother abortion x 2, alive baby/child 1 , and now pregnant = G3 P1+1

you'll figure it out later.. Im sure you'll understand... huhu...

Well.. Dr had scanned me today.... he said its still early but already heard a heart beat... dup dap! dup dap! I was smiling inside.... Its growing.....



Can you see that? The size grown bigger than previous scan.... I am so happy.... So as Param... My Luvly Husband.... Luv U Sayang!!!




~ Can't wait for next appointment... 15th July 2010.... So Excited!!~